The MBA Accounting program is a 30 credit hour* program that prepares graduates for CPA licensure in New York State, which opens career opportunities in all fields of accounting.
Over 20 CPA firms recruit annually on campus and many graduates begin their careers in public accounting with regional and Big Four firms.
- 100% recent graduates placed in professional positions or another graduate program
- Courses offered in late afternoon and weeknights
- Large, accessible network of Accounting alumni in Upstate NY
- Faculty with excellent academic and professional credentials
- Individual career coaching by faculty, alumni, and Career Center
*Individuals without an undergraduate degree in accounting may need additional coursework before admittance to the program. Further, applicants must satisfy foundation course requirements to be eligible for the 30 credit hour program.