MBA Graduates Recognized
Three students were honored by the School of Business' MBA Program during a reception on Friday, May 9.
Liana Thibault received the Beta Gamma Sigma (BGS) Gives Back Day of Service Scholarship, sponsored by the KPMG Foundation, for her efforts in the BGS Day of Service at School No. 19 in Rochester, and her involvement in the Teddi Dance for Love, Orientation Team, and for her role as a Student Ambassador.
George Jegadesh was the 2014 recipient of the MBA Distinguished Student Award, given to the student who best exemplifies the personal qualities that will lead to success in a career-diligence, the ability to work with and show concern for others, independence, tact, and maturity.
And the MBA Scholarly Achievement Award, given to the graduating student with the highest GPA, was presented to Jim Cairns.
In addition, 17 students who had been inducted into the College’s Beta Gamma Sigma (BGS) chapter earlier in the year were recognized. They were Daniel Agan, Katelyn Agan, Susan Atvell, James Cairns, Bianca Calascibetta, Michelle Catalfamo, Samantha Duffy, Jaime Eisenhauer, Mark Fancher, Kathleen Fandrich, Sarah Fordyce, Daniel Gilman, Marissa Gionta, Lauren Harrison, Micquel Little, Jason Norsen, Patricia Marie Palmieri-Phelan, Ryan Weir, and Jason Wilson. BGS is the international honor society serving business programs accredited by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Membership in BGS is the highest recognition a business student anywhere in the world can receive in a business program accredited by AACSB International. The top 20% of MBAs are invited for membership.
The ticker in the Salerno Center congratulating the Class of 2014.
Latest School of Business News
- Students Focus on Strengths during Semester’s First Women’s Leadership Series Event
- Fisher Student Nominated for National Collegiate Honors Counsel Award
- Human Resources Student Organization Earns Recognition from National Chapter
- St. John Fisher College Appoints Dean of School of Business
- School of Business Honors Class of 2016
- School of Business Inducts 42 into Beta Gamma Sigma
- Professor Shares Business Expertise through Fulbright, Aims to Erupt Economic Development on Volcanic Island of Rodrigues
- Speed Networking Connects Students, Industry Leaders
- Fisher Senior AMA Student Marketer of the Year
- Human Resources Student Group Picking Up Momentum