Costigan, Berman Published
School of Business faculty Dr. Robert Costigan, Professor of Management, and Dr. Jason Berman, Professor of Management and Marketing, had an article published in the latest issue of the Journal of Trust Research.
The article, “The significance of direct-leader and co-worker trust on turnover intentions: A cross-cultural study,” examines the relative strength of the relationships of an employee's affect-based and cognition-based trust of their direct leader and co-workers to the employee's turnover intentions in four countries. Costigan and Berman wrote the article with three others.
Latest School of Business News
- Business Students Find Success at BGS Summit
- For Fifth Consecutive Year, Students Take First in Regional Tax Competition
- Accounting Students See Real-life Scenarios in PwC Case Competition
- Fisher Senior Accepted into KPMG Master’s Program
- School of Business Strategic Planning Event Brings Stakeholders to the Table
- School of Business Welcomes Visiting International Students
- Fisher Hosts Business School Deans Roundtable
- Junior Places Fourth in National Marketing Sales Competition
- AMA Marketing Week Incites Passion for Field
- Students Focus on Strengths during Semester’s First Women’s Leadership Series Event