Fisher Receives $15,000 Grant for Student Scholarships from Bank of Castile
St. John Fisher College has received a $15,000 grant from The Bank of Castile that will be used to support student scholarships.
The grant will be used specifically to support full-time undergraduate business students over a three-year period.
“We value our relationship with St. John Fisher College, and are happy to contribute to need-based scholarships in support of its business students,” said John McKenna, Senior Vice President, Bank of Castile. “The investment in the education of these students is an investment with long-term benefits.”
The Bank of Castile has been a long-time supporter of the College, having previously been a sponsor of the Lavery-Dorsey Scholarship Golf Tournament.
“This display of generosity is a validation of the wonderful education our students receive in the School of Business and we value the Bank of Castile’s ongoing commitment to our students, our programs, and the College,” said Dr. David Martin, Dean, St. John Fisher College School of Business.
Latest School of Business News
- Accounting Professor Selected for Third Fulbright
- Business Students Find Success at BGS Summit
- For Fifth Consecutive Year, Students Take First in Regional Tax Competition
- Accounting Students See Real-life Scenarios in PwC Case Competition
- Fisher Senior Accepted into KPMG Master’s Program
- School of Business Strategic Planning Event Brings Stakeholders to the Table
- School of Business Welcomes Visiting International Students
- Fisher Hosts Business School Deans Roundtable
- Junior Places Fourth in National Marketing Sales Competition
- AMA Marketing Week Incites Passion for Field