Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education
At the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education, we are preparing tomorrow's teachers for today's schools while developing them for a lifelong career in the always-changing field of education.
The things you will learn in our classrooms should be helpful to you when you get your first teaching job, and 20 years from now.
Master's Programs to Become a Teacher
- Childhood and Special Education
- Adolescence and Special Education
- English (Grades 7-12)
- French (Grades 7-12)
- Social Studies (Grades 7-12)
- Spanish (Grades 7-12)
Master's Programs for Current Teachers
- Literacy Education (Birth-Grade 6 or Grades 5-12)
- Special Education (Grades 1-6)
- Special Education (Grades 7-12)
Advanced Certification for Current Teachers
- Special Education Advanced Certification (Grades 1-6)
- Special Education Advanced Certification (Grades 7-12)
- Educational Leadership
(School Building Leader Certification or School Building Leader/School District Leader Certification)
Education Alumni Spotlight
Jessica Bates '14
Special Education Teacher, Rochester Career Mentoring Charter School
"The School of Education at Fisher has really helped me grow and develop into who I am today and helped me to achieve my dreams. The professors are truly dedicated to your success and helping in whatever way possible to prepare you for teaching."