Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education
At the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education, we are preparing tomorrow's teachers for today's schools while developing them for a lifelong career in the always-changing field of education.
The things you will learn in our classrooms should be helpful to you when you get your first teaching job, and 20 years from now.
Master's Programs to Become a Teacher
- Childhood and Special Education
- Adolescence and Special Education
- English (Grades 7-12)
- French (Grades 7-12)
- Social Studies (Grades 7-12)
- Spanish (Grades 7-12)
Master's Programs for Current Teachers
- Library Media (Teacher Librarian)
- Literacy Education (Birth-Grade 6 or Grades 5-12)
- Special Education (Grades 1-6)
- Special Education (Grades 7-12)
Advanced Certification for Current Teachers
- Special Education Advanced Certification (Grades 1-6)
- Special Education Advanced Certification (Grades 7-12)
- Educational Leadership
(School Building Leader Certification or School Building Leader/School District Leader Certification)
Education Alumni Spotlight
Taylor Giarrizzo '13
11th grade teacher, University Preparatory Charter School for Young Men
"At the School of Education, you are not simply a student, but part of a community of learners, including the faculty. The passion the faculty and staff have towards education is contagious and inspires you to want to make a difference in the field of education."