Online RN-to-BS in Nursing
Fisher's Online RN-to-BS program in Nursing for practicing RNs gives you the opportunity to complete your bachelor's degree with flexible scheduling in an accelerated format to accommodate your busy schedule.
Taught by passionate faculty, all of whom are practicing nurses, the curriculum builds on the study of nursing in Associate Degree and nursing diploma programs. Coursework focuses on advancement and refinement of knowledge and skills in such areas as leadership, ethics, physical assessment, theoretical foundations of practice, informatics, evidence-based practice, patient-centered care, professional portfolio development, and caring for populations.
Our fully accredited RN-to-BS in Nursing Program offers a rigorous professional education delivered in an online learning format that is efficient and accessible to nurses with many demands on their time.
- Online course delivery convenient for working nurses
- Seven-week modules that include nursing and liberal arts courses
- Completion in as little as 12-18 months
- MS Fast-Track option
- Cutting edge content preparing the health care worker of the future
- Course projects coordinated with employer needs
- On-demand, 24/7 access to online tutoring support services
- Books included in tuition cost
- Federal and state grant and loan programs available for eligible students
Complete the RN-to-BS in Nursing Program for a bachelor's degree.
RN-to-BS to MS Fast-Track
While earning your bachelor's degree, substitute graduate nursing courses for two undergraduate courses. This accelerated approach allows qualified students to complete a master's degree in nursing in less time.