Accredited RN to BSN Online Program
Fisher's accredited RN to BSN online program gives you the opportunity to complete your BSN in Nursing with flexible scheduling in an accelerated format to accommodate your busy schedule.
RN to BSN Online Program Overview
The RN to BSN online curriculum is taught by passionate faculty, all of whom are practicing nurses. The program builds on the study of nursing in associate degree and nursing diploma programs.
Our fully accredited RN to BSN online program offers a rigorous professional education delivered in an online learning format that is efficient and accessible to nurses with many demands on their time.
Coursework focuses on advancement and refinement of knowledge and skills in such areas as:
- Leadership and ethics
- Physical assessment
- Theoretical foundations of practice
- Evidence-based practice
- Patient-centered care
- Professional portfolio development
- Caring for populations
Learn more about RN to BSN program requirements.
Program Highlights: RN to BSN Online
- Online course delivery convenient for working nurses
- Seven-week modules including nursing and liberal arts courses
- Completion in as little as 12-18 months
- RN to BSN to M.S. Fast-Track option
- Cutting edge content for the health care worker of the future
- Course projects coordinated with employer needs
- Books included in tuition cost
- On-demand, 24/7 access to online tutoring support services
(For a quick explanation, watch this short video on how Smarthinking works)
- Federal and state grant and loan programs available for eligible students
RN to BSN Program Options
RN to BSN
Complete the RN to BSN Online Nursing Program for a bachelor's degree.
RN to BSN to MS Fast-Track
While earning your bachelor's degree, substitute graduate nursing courses for two undergraduate courses. This accelerated Fast-Track BSN to MS allows you to complete a master's degree in nursing in less time.