Online RN-to-BS in Nursing Program Outcomes
Upon completion of the Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing, the graduate will be prepared to:
- Integrate the liberal arts and sciences and nursing courses to promote holistic outcomes for clients.
- Support interprofessional communication and collaboration for improving client health outcomes.
- Advocate for clients and support their right to safe, compassionate, and holistic nursing care.
- Integrate critical thinking and decision-making throughout the nursing process to improve the care of clients.
- Practice as a responsible member of the nursing profession reflecting current standards of practice including ethical and legal accountability.
- Apply basic organizational and systems leadership for quality care and patient safety in the provision and management of health care.
- Practice patient-centered care respectfully and nonjudgmentally with diverse populations of individuals, families, and communities.
- Engage in ongoing, self-directed learning, self-evaluation, and goal setting throughout their nursing career.
- Engage in the scholarship of evidence-based practice and research to support high quality health outcomes and safe nursing care.
- Promote clinical prevention and population health based on an understanding of global health care issues.
- Use information management systems and apply patient care technologies for clinical decision-making.