Countdown to Commencement: Adaobi Ikpeze
This week’s “Countdown to Commencement” video features Nursing major Adaobi Ikpeze. She was nominated by Thomas Rodgers, Director of Campus Life.
Ikpeze truly cares about the student body at St. John Fisher College, and it is reflected through her contributions on campus. She has been a Resident Assistant (RA) for three years and has been a mentor to four new RAs. In that role, she has represented Fisher at various ResLife conferences across the state, and is a member of the National Residence Hall Honorary.
“She truly makes a difference and has an impact on other students,” said Rodgers.
Not only has Ikpeze been active in the student life aspect of campus, but she has participated in the Teddi Dance for Love and Relay for Life. Her school spirit is shown through her involvement with the Fisher cheerleading squad and Arts in Motion (AIM).
Best of luck to you Adaobi!
Latest Nursing News
- Three at Fisher Named Outstanding Adult Students
- Boev’s Research on Nurse-Physician Collaboration Featured in Publications
- Nursing Student Attends Health Policy Conference
- “The Whole Patient” Panel Coming February 9
- Cameron and Michaud Named 2014-2015 Recipients of Excellus Undergraduate Diversity Scholarship
- Wegmans School of Nursing Represented at Simulation User Network Conference
- Alumna Shares Journey with Cushing’s Disease with Nursing Students
- Students Receive Dante Scholarship from Italian Women’s Civic Club
- Student Athletes “Scare Away Brain Cancer” in Honor of Teammate
- Read Elected VP of State Association