Countdown to Commencement: Adaobi Ikpeze
This week’s “Countdown to Commencement” video features Nursing major Adaobi Ikpeze. She was nominated by Thomas Rodgers, Director of Campus Life.
Ikpeze truly cares about the student body at St. John Fisher College, and it is reflected through her contributions on campus. She has been a Resident Assistant (RA) for three years and has been a mentor to four new RAs. In that role, she has represented Fisher at various ResLife conferences across the state, and is a member of the National Residence Hall Honorary.
“She truly makes a difference and has an impact on other students,” said Rodgers.
Not only has Ikpeze been active in the student life aspect of campus, but she has participated in the Teddi Dance for Love and Relay for Life. Her school spirit is shown through her involvement with the Fisher cheerleading squad and Arts in Motion (AIM).
Best of luck to you Adaobi!
Latest Nursing News
- Nursing Graduate Earns Research Merit Award at National Conference
- Cooney Miner Selected to Participate in Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation
- Humanistic Treatment in Mandated Counseling Focus of Faculty’s Research Article
- Rice Contributes Two Chapters to Counseling and Psychopathology Encyclopedia
- Smith Selected to Edit Nursing Leadership Textbook
- Dambaugh Joins National Chronic Care Task Force
- Nursing Faculty Participate in Cost of Poverty Experience
- Recognition Ceremony Celebrates School of Nursing Grads