Countdown to Commencement: Adaobi Ikpeze
This week’s “Countdown to Commencement” video features Nursing major Adaobi Ikpeze. She was nominated by Thomas Rodgers, Director of Campus Life.
Ikpeze truly cares about the student body at St. John Fisher College, and it is reflected through her contributions on campus. She has been a Resident Assistant (RA) for three years and has been a mentor to four new RAs. In that role, she has represented Fisher at various ResLife conferences across the state, and is a member of the National Residence Hall Honorary.
“She truly makes a difference and has an impact on other students,” said Rodgers.
Not only has Ikpeze been active in the student life aspect of campus, but she has participated in the Teddi Dance for Love and Relay for Life. Her school spirit is shown through her involvement with the Fisher cheerleading squad and Arts in Motion (AIM).
Best of luck to you Adaobi!
Latest Nursing News
- Westbay Begins Role as Interim Dean of the College School of Arts and Sciences
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards
- Media and Communication Alumna Receives Rising Star Award from Local Public Relations Society
- Area High School Students Honored for College Club Participation
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Fisher Ed.D. Candidate Praised for Improving School Attendance
- Fisher Hosts Roundtable Discussion for Government Relations Professionals
- Hundreds Celebrate Dr. Bain’s Presidency during Tribute Gala
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation