Countdown to Commencement: Adaobi Ikpeze
This week’s “Countdown to Commencement” video features Nursing major Adaobi Ikpeze. She was nominated by Thomas Rodgers, Director of Campus Life.
Ikpeze truly cares about the student body at St. John Fisher College, and it is reflected through her contributions on campus. She has been a Resident Assistant (RA) for three years and has been a mentor to four new RAs. In that role, she has represented Fisher at various ResLife conferences across the state, and is a member of the National Residence Hall Honorary.
“She truly makes a difference and has an impact on other students,” said Rodgers.
Not only has Ikpeze been active in the student life aspect of campus, but she has participated in the Teddi Dance for Love and Relay for Life. Her school spirit is shown through her involvement with the Fisher cheerleading squad and Arts in Motion (AIM).
Best of luck to you Adaobi!
Latest Nursing News
- Fisher Receives $410,000 Higher Ed Capital Funding for Science Building
- Senator Funke Announces Grant to Support Fisher’s Academy for Leadership in Long Term Care
- Weinschreider Presents Workshop at International Conference
- Course Teaches Community-Based Nursing
- Wegmans School of Nursing Launches Three New Master’s Programs
- Nelson-Tuttle Named Advanced Pediatric Nurse of the Year by March of Dimes
- Nursing Student’s Community Bike Program Transforms a Neighborhood
- School of Nursing Students Walk to Support Suicide Prevention
- School of Nursing Faculty Members Publish Study on Leadership in Nursing Education
- Nursing Students Spend Summer in Internships Learning Patient Care and More