Nursing Faculty to Present at National Convention
Dr. Charlene Smith, Professor in the Wegmans School of Nursing, has been accepted to present at the 2014 Annual Association for Nursing Professional Development (ANPD) Convention in Orlando, Florida this July.
Smith will present, “Program and Project Management Skills for Organizational Innovation.”
The ANPD advances the specialty practice of nursing professional development for the enhancement of healthcare outcomes. Professional development as a specialty of nursing practice is defined by standards, based on research, and critical to quality patient and organizational outcomes.
Latest Nursing News
- Fisher Receives $410,000 Higher Ed Capital Funding for Science Building
- Senator Funke Announces Grant to Support Fisher’s Academy for Leadership in Long Term Care
- Weinschreider Presents Workshop at International Conference
- Course Teaches Community-Based Nursing
- Wegmans School of Nursing Launches Three New Master’s Programs
- Nelson-Tuttle Named Advanced Pediatric Nurse of the Year by March of Dimes
- Nursing Student’s Community Bike Program Transforms a Neighborhood
- School of Nursing Students Walk to Support Suicide Prevention
- School of Nursing Faculty Members Publish Study on Leadership in Nursing Education
- Nursing Students Spend Summer in Internships Learning Patient Care and More