Nursing Faculty to Present at National Convention
Dr. Charlene Smith, Professor in the Wegmans School of Nursing, has been accepted to present at the 2014 Annual Association for Nursing Professional Development (ANPD) Convention in Orlando, Florida this July.
Smith will present, “Program and Project Management Skills for Organizational Innovation.”
The ANPD advances the specialty practice of nursing professional development for the enhancement of healthcare outcomes. Professional development as a specialty of nursing practice is defined by standards, based on research, and critical to quality patient and organizational outcomes.
Latest Nursing News
- Cooney Miner Selected to Participate in Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation
- Humanistic Treatment in Mandated Counseling Focus of Faculty’s Research Article
- Rice Contributes Two Chapters to Counseling and Psychopathology Encyclopedia
- Smith Selected to Edit Nursing Leadership Textbook
- Dambaugh Joins National Chronic Care Task Force
- Nursing Faculty Participate in Cost of Poverty Experience
- Recognition Ceremony Celebrates School of Nursing Grads
- Seniors Honored for Academic Achievement, Campus Leadership at President’s Awards Ceremony