Nursing Faculty to Present at National Convention
Dr. Charlene Smith, Professor in the Wegmans School of Nursing, has been accepted to present at the 2014 Annual Association for Nursing Professional Development (ANPD) Convention in Orlando, Florida this July.
Smith will present, “Program and Project Management Skills for Organizational Innovation.”
The ANPD advances the specialty practice of nursing professional development for the enhancement of healthcare outcomes. Professional development as a specialty of nursing practice is defined by standards, based on research, and critical to quality patient and organizational outcomes.
Latest Nursing News
- Nursing Sim Center Featured in Rochester Business Journal
- Markwick Featured on Fox Rochester
- Markwick Named New York State Nurse Practitioner of the Year
- Internships Immerse Students in the Life of a Nurse
- Nursing Alumna Given Future Nurse Leader Award
- 2016 Nursing Graduates Earn 100 Percent Pass Rate on Licensure Exam
- Mental Health Counseling Program Earns Recognition from Trade Website
- Nursing Faculty Offer Expertise at Regional Simulation Conference
- Hooding Ceremony Recognizes Nursing Grads
- Wegmans School of Nursing Takes Pledge on Opioid Education as Announced at the White House