Nursing Faculty Appointed to Monroe County Board of Health
Dr. Laura Markwick, Assistant Professor in the Wegmans School of Nursing, was recently appointed to the Monroe County Board of Health. She will officially be sworn in at the October 18 meeting.
Markwick will serve a four-year term, and could serve two terms. In addition, she will be leading a Quality Assurance Initiative.
Latest Nursing News
- School of Nursing Students Walk to Support Suicide Prevention
- School of Nursing Faculty Members Publish Study on Leadership in Nursing Education
- Nursing Students Spend Summer in Internships Learning Patient Care and More
- Grant Funds Substance Abuse Screening and Intervention Training for Pharmacy, Nursing, and Mental Health Counseling Students
- Fisher Celebrates Opening of New Integrated Science and Health Sciences Building
- Critical Care Nurse Publishes Article Co-Authored by School of Nursing Faculty
- Cooney Miner Named Honorary Fellow by Royal College of Surgeons Ireland
- Nursing Graduate Earns Research Merit Award at National Conference
- Markwick Elected President of Monroe County Health Department Board of Directors
- Cooney Miner Selected to Participate in Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative