Nursing Faculty Appointed to Monroe County Board of Health
Dr. Laura Markwick, Assistant Professor in the Wegmans School of Nursing, was recently appointed to the Monroe County Board of Health. She will officially be sworn in at the October 18 meeting.
Markwick will serve a four-year term, and could serve two terms. In addition, she will be leading a Quality Assurance Initiative.
Latest Nursing News
- Critical Care Nurse Publishes Article Co-Authored by School of Nursing Faculty
- Cooney Miner Named Honorary Fellow by Royal College of Surgeons Ireland
- Nursing Graduate Earns Research Merit Award at National Conference
- Markwick Elected President of Monroe County Health Department Board of Directors
- Cooney Miner Selected to Participate in Rochester’s Anti-Poverty Initiative
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation
- Humanistic Treatment in Mandated Counseling Focus of Faculty’s Research Article
- Rice Contributes Two Chapters to Counseling and Psychopathology Encyclopedia
- Smith Selected to Edit Nursing Leadership Textbook