Fisher Scholarship Celebration Showcases Works by Students, Faculty, and Staff
Every 18 months, the Library Committee and the Provost of the College sponsor the Fisher Scholarship Celebration to recognize the scholarly works completed by individuals from across the campus community.
On Thursday, April 10, those works were celebrated and displayed once again, and included submissions from over 60 faculty, 10 staff members, and for the first time this year, 36 students.
The submissions cover work published or presented between November 1, 2012 and April 1, 2014. The types of work submitted included: five books, nine book chapters, four conference papers, over 40 journal articles, over 40 poster presentations, 19 PowerPoint presentations, and one patent.
Latest Pharmacy News
- Juba Wins Paper Presentation Competition at Clinical Pharmacy Conference
- Lull and Mathews Present Research at Gay and Lesbian Medical Association Conference
- Dave Appointed to United States Pharmacopeia Committee
- St. John Fisher College Pharmacy Faculty Study Effects of New Dispensing Device on Medication Adherence
- First Early Assurance Cohort Begins Coursework at Wegmans School of Pharmacy
- Williams Appointed General Counsel of the American Foundation for Pharmaceutical Education
- Service Trips Defining Experience for Pharmacy Students
- Grant Funds Substance Abuse Screening and Intervention Training for Pharmacy, Nursing, and Mental Health Counseling Students
- Fisher Celebrates Opening of New Integrated Science and Health Sciences Building
- Thomas Selected to Participate in Paul Ambrose Scholarship Program