Lavigne Participates in Two Conferences
Dr. Jill Lavigne, Associate Professor in the Wegmans School of Pharmacy, attended the 32nd Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Pain Society (APS) in New Orleans. The meeting took place May 8-11.
At the APS, she participated in the Pain Education Special Interest Group meeting and the National Institutes of Health Centers of Excellence in Pain Education Symposium.
The APS is a multidisciplinary community that brings together a diverse group of scientists, clinicians, and other professionals to increase the knowledge of pain and transform public policy and clinical practice to reduce pain-related suffering. The meeting offered current information about the diagnosis, treatment, and management of acute pain, chronic cancer and noncancer pain, and recurrent pain.
Lavigne also attended the 4th International Congress on Neuropathic Pain in Toronto, Canada, from May 23-26.
Latest Pharmacy News
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy, Senator Rich Funke, Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals Launch Safe Medication Disposal Campaign
- Parkhill Honored for Work with 13Thirty Cancer Connect
- National Pharmacy Week Celebrates the Profession
- Pharmacy Profession Celebrated on Good Day Rochester
- Symposium Explores Integrative Medicine for Holistic Care
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Celebrates 10 Years
- Service Trips a Passion for School of Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Students Plan Health Care Fair for Vets
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Accreditation
- Pharmacy Students Earn 100 Percent Pass Rate on New York State Licensing Exam