Lavigne Participates in Two Conferences
Dr. Jill Lavigne, Associate Professor in the Wegmans School of Pharmacy, attended the 32nd Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Pain Society (APS) in New Orleans. The meeting took place May 8-11.
At the APS, she participated in the Pain Education Special Interest Group meeting and the National Institutes of Health Centers of Excellence in Pain Education Symposium.
The APS is a multidisciplinary community that brings together a diverse group of scientists, clinicians, and other professionals to increase the knowledge of pain and transform public policy and clinical practice to reduce pain-related suffering. The meeting offered current information about the diagnosis, treatment, and management of acute pain, chronic cancer and noncancer pain, and recurrent pain.
Lavigne also attended the 4th International Congress on Neuropathic Pain in Toronto, Canada, from May 23-26.
Latest Pharmacy News
- Thomas Selected to Participate in Paul Ambrose Scholarship Program
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Accreditation for Continuing Professional Education Program
- School of Pharmacy Faculty Present at National Conferences
- Pharmacy Student Matthew Yacobucci Awarded AACP Walmart Scholarship
- Professor, Student Publish Manuscript in Journal of Pharmacy Practice
- Pharmacy Professor Tapped to Join Monroe County Asthma Advisory Committee
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Holds Hooding, Presents Awards
- Day of Service, Awards Ceremony Cap-Off Academic Year for Pharmacy School
- Students Plan 5K in Honor of Pharmacy Dean
- Swigart Posthumously Honored at Rochester Pharmacy Gala