Lavigne Participates in Two Conferences
Dr. Jill Lavigne, Associate Professor in the Wegmans School of Pharmacy, attended the 32nd Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Pain Society (APS) in New Orleans. The meeting took place May 8-11.
At the APS, she participated in the Pain Education Special Interest Group meeting and the National Institutes of Health Centers of Excellence in Pain Education Symposium.
The APS is a multidisciplinary community that brings together a diverse group of scientists, clinicians, and other professionals to increase the knowledge of pain and transform public policy and clinical practice to reduce pain-related suffering. The meeting offered current information about the diagnosis, treatment, and management of acute pain, chronic cancer and noncancer pain, and recurrent pain.
Lavigne also attended the 4th International Congress on Neuropathic Pain in Toronto, Canada, from May 23-26.
Latest Pharmacy News
- Westbay Begins Role as Interim Dean of the College School of Arts and Sciences
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards
- Media and Communication Alumna Receives Rising Star Award from Local Public Relations Society
- Area High School Students Honored for College Club Participation
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Fisher Ed.D. Candidate Praised for Improving School Attendance
- Fisher Hosts Roundtable Discussion for Government Relations Professionals
- Hundreds Celebrate Dr. Bain’s Presidency during Tribute Gala
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation