Lavigne Presents at International Social Pharmacy Workshop
Dr. Jill Lavigne, Professor in the Wegmans School of Pharmacy, recently presented two peer-reviewed workshops with collaborators at the biannual International Social Pharmacy Workshop in Boston, Massachusetts on August 6 and 7.
One workshop, which was presented with Dr. Asim Abu-Baker, shared tools for measuring health literacy services in community pharmacies and mapping those services using free geographic information systems (GIS) software.
The second workshop featured opportunities to teach population based pain management and epidemiology through videos and other case-based materials of the Rochester Collaborative Center of Excellence in Pain Education. This session was presented along with Dr. OJ Sahler and Dr. Connie Baldwin from the University of Rochester Medical Center School of Medicine and Dentistry.
Latest Pharmacy News
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Full Accreditation
- Pharmacy Students Earn 100 Percent Pass Rate on New York State Licensing Exam
- A Voice for the Community: Pharmacy Professor Serves on Advisory Board for Global HIV Vaccine Study
- Phillips Installed as President of Regional Health-Systems Pharmacist Council
- Lavigne to Help Lead American Pain Society’s Shared Interest Group on Pain Education
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Pilot Program Leads to Successful Residency Matches
- Ahead of the Class: Pharm.D. Grad Qualifies for Second Year Residency, Board Certification
- P4 Students Engage in International Clinical Rotations
- Health Fair Delivers Medical Care to Refugees in Rochester
- School of Pharmacy Holds Hooding Ceremony