School of Pharmacy Faculty, Staff Serve Ronald McDonald House Families
Faculty and staff from the Wegmans School of Pharmacy recently took a break during their annual retreat to prepare and serve a meal for families staying at the Ronald McDonald House.
Approximately 18 faculty and staff members participated, serving an Italian feast for about 35 family members. While this was the first time the group did a volunteer activity during their retreat, they usually prepare a meal for a local organization during the academic year. In previous years, they have worked with Hope Lodge and Mary’s Place.
Latest Pharmacy News
- Pharmacy Students Participate in Albany Legislative Day
- Awards Recognize Excellence within the School of Pharmacy
- Unither Scholars Program Benefits Wegmans School of Pharmacy Students
- Pharmacy School Gives Back during Day of Service
- Student Research Takes Center Stage this Month
- Pharmacy Faculty Collaborate with Bioscience Company on Research Project
- Chablani Published in Pharmaceutical Science Newsmagazine
- Goin’ Bald for Bucks Raises $5K for Youth Cancer Support Programs
- Pharmacy Professor’s Mission: Improve LGBT Patient Care
- Pharmacy Students’ Licensing Exam Pass Rates First in the State