Lavigne Selected for Federal Review Panel
Dr. Jill Lavigne, Associate Professor in the Wegmans School of Pharmacy, has been selected to serve on a federal review panel for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services Health Care Innovation Awards.
The program will provide up to $1 billion in grants to applicants who will implement the most compelling new ideas to deliver better health, improved care, and lower costs to people enrolled in Medicare, Medicaid, and Children's Health Insurance Program.
Made possible by the Affordable Care Act, the Health Care Innovation Awards provides another opportunity to improve the quality of health care and bring down costs for taxpayers and patients.
Latest Pharmacy News
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Full Accreditation
- Pharmacy Students Earn 100 Percent Pass Rate on New York State Licensing Exam
- A Voice for the Community: Pharmacy Professor Serves on Advisory Board for Global HIV Vaccine Study
- Phillips Installed as President of Regional Health-Systems Pharmacist Council
- Lavigne to Help Lead American Pain Society’s Shared Interest Group on Pain Education
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Pilot Program Leads to Successful Residency Matches
- Ahead of the Class: Pharm.D. Grad Qualifies for Second Year Residency, Board Certification
- P4 Students Engage in International Clinical Rotations
- Health Fair Delivers Medical Care to Refugees in Rochester
- School of Pharmacy Holds Hooding Ceremony