College Debuts New TV Commercials
“This is what awaits you here,” will soon start to become a familiar phrase in living rooms across Upstate New York, as the College debuted new television commercials earlier this week.
The new commercials – six total – take a different focus from previous commercials, showcasing the beauty of the campus and highlighting individual students.
There are four 15-second spots that represent the four professional schools, featuring Jordan George, nursing student; Theologia Ladas, education student; Christian Volk, pharmacy student; and Tyrese Bryant, political science major and business management minor. There are also two 30-second brand spots highlighting the strong liberal arts foundation of the College.
The spots can be seen on both network television and cable in Rochester, and on cable stations in Syracuse and Buffalo. They will also be featured on the College’s website.
Latest Pharmacy News
- Awards Recognize Excellence within the School of Pharmacy
- Unither Scholars Program Benefits Wegmans School of Pharmacy Students
- Pharmacy School Gives Back during Day of Service
- Student Research Takes Center Stage this Month
- Pharmacy Faculty Collaborate with Bioscience Company on Research Project
- Chablani Published in Pharmaceutical Science Newsmagazine
- Goin’ Bald for Bucks Raises $5K for Youth Cancer Support Programs
- Pharmacy Professor’s Mission: Improve LGBT Patient Care
- Pharmacy Students’ Licensing Exam Pass Rates First in the State
- Faculty Collaboration Nets NIH-Funded Case Study Project