Lavigne Selected for Strategic Planning Committee
Dr. Jill Lavigne, Associate Professor in the Wegmans School of Pharmacy, has been selected as one of seven faculty members nationwide to serve on the Strategic Planning Committee of the American Association of the Colleges of Pharmacy, Social and Administrative Sciences Special Interest Group.
The Committee is charged with drafting a new strategic plan to identify and address strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats posted by the changing health care system and educational financing by leveraging the skills and expertise of pharmacy faculty in the social sciences.
Latest Pharmacy News
- Thomas Selected to Participate in Paul Ambrose Scholarship Program
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Accreditation for Continuing Professional Education Program
- School of Pharmacy Faculty Present at National Conferences
- Pharmacy Student Matthew Yacobucci Awarded AACP Walmart Scholarship
- Professor, Student Publish Manuscript in Journal of Pharmacy Practice
- Pharmacy Professor Tapped to Join Monroe County Asthma Advisory Committee
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Holds Hooding, Presents Awards
- Day of Service, Awards Ceremony Cap-Off Academic Year for Pharmacy School
- Students Plan 5K in Honor of Pharmacy Dean
- Swigart Posthumously Honored at Rochester Pharmacy Gala