Pharmacy Residency Programs Receive Accreditation
Two residency programs from the Wegmans School of Pharmacy have received accreditation from the American Society of Health System Pharmacists.
“Obtaining these accreditations is an achievement on the part of our faculty, our students, and our partners at St. Joseph’s and Upstate,” said Dr. Scott Swigart, Dean, Wegmans School of Pharmacy.
Both programs are collaborations with Syracuse-area hospitals. Dr. Lisa Avery, Associate Professor, oversees the Postgraduate Year One (PGY1) Pharmacy Residency Program at St. Joseph’s Hospital Health Center. And Dr. Lisa Phillips, Associate Professor, oversees the Postgraduate Year Two (PGY2) Ambulatory Pharmacy Residency Program at Upstate University Hospital.
The programs received the full six years of accreditation.
Latest Pharmacy News
- Health Fair Delivers Medical Care to Refugees in Rochester
- School of Pharmacy Holds Hooding Ceremony
- Professor Shares Clinical Pharmacy Best Practices with India University
- Pharmacy Students Participate in Albany Legislative Day
- Awards Recognize Excellence within the School of Pharmacy
- Unither Scholars Program Benefits Wegmans School of Pharmacy Students
- Pharmacy School Gives Back during Day of Service
- Student Research Takes Center Stage this Month
- Pharmacy Faculty Collaborate with Bioscience Company on Research Project
- Chablani Published in Pharmaceutical Science Newsmagazine