Pharmacy Residency Programs Receive Accreditation
Two residency programs from the Wegmans School of Pharmacy have received accreditation from the American Society of Health System Pharmacists.
“Obtaining these accreditations is an achievement on the part of our faculty, our students, and our partners at St. Joseph’s and Upstate,” said Dr. Scott Swigart, Dean, Wegmans School of Pharmacy.
Both programs are collaborations with Syracuse-area hospitals. Dr. Lisa Avery, Associate Professor, oversees the Postgraduate Year One (PGY1) Pharmacy Residency Program at St. Joseph’s Hospital Health Center. And Dr. Lisa Phillips, Associate Professor, oversees the Postgraduate Year Two (PGY2) Ambulatory Pharmacy Residency Program at Upstate University Hospital.
The programs received the full six years of accreditation.
Latest Pharmacy News
- Service Trips Defining Experience for Pharmacy Students
- Grant Funds Substance Abuse Screening and Intervention Training for Pharmacy, Nursing, and Mental Health Counseling Students
- Fisher Celebrates Opening of New Integrated Science and Health Sciences Building
- Thomas Selected to Participate in Paul Ambrose Scholarship Program
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Accreditation for Continuing Professional Education Program
- School of Pharmacy Faculty Present at National Conferences
- Pharmacy Student Matthew Yacobucci Awarded AACP Walmart Scholarship
- Professor, Student Publish Manuscript in Journal of Pharmacy Practice
- Pharmacy Professor Tapped to Join Monroe County Asthma Advisory Committee
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Holds Hooding, Presents Awards