Wegmans School of Pharmacy Students, Faculty Travel to Montana for Service
During the last week of July, students and faculty from the Wegmans School of Pharmacy participated in a domestic service trip with Global Volunteers.
Dr. Mindy Lull, Assistant Professor, traveled with students Mark Besley, Dyanna Diaz, Caitlin Kerr, Nick Callara, Danielle Dunn, Janis Connor, and Erin Beitz and eight others from across the country to the Blackfeet Reservation in northern Montana for the second time. During the week, they volunteered at the Eagle Shield Senior Center, Blackfeet Care Center, Boys and Girls Club, and the International Traditional Games Society.
They also had an opportunity to participate in the North American Indian Days celebration, an annual gathering of Native American tribes from across the United States, Mexico, and Canada. Volunteers not only set up for the event, but had a chance to observe and participate in many cultural events.
Latest Pharmacy News
- Thomas Selected to Participate in Paul Ambrose Scholarship Program
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Accreditation for Continuing Professional Education Program
- School of Pharmacy Faculty Present at National Conferences
- Pharmacy Student Matthew Yacobucci Awarded AACP Walmart Scholarship
- Professor, Student Publish Manuscript in Journal of Pharmacy Practice
- Pharmacy Professor Tapped to Join Monroe County Asthma Advisory Committee
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Holds Hooding, Presents Awards
- Day of Service, Awards Ceremony Cap-Off Academic Year for Pharmacy School
- Students Plan 5K in Honor of Pharmacy Dean
- Swigart Posthumously Honored at Rochester Pharmacy Gala