Wegmans School of Pharmacy Students, Faculty Travel to Montana for Service
During the last week of July, students and faculty from the Wegmans School of Pharmacy participated in a domestic service trip with Global Volunteers.
Dr. Mindy Lull, Assistant Professor, traveled with students Mark Besley, Dyanna Diaz, Caitlin Kerr, Nick Callara, Danielle Dunn, Janis Connor, and Erin Beitz and eight others from across the country to the Blackfeet Reservation in northern Montana for the second time. During the week, they volunteered at the Eagle Shield Senior Center, Blackfeet Care Center, Boys and Girls Club, and the International Traditional Games Society.
They also had an opportunity to participate in the North American Indian Days celebration, an annual gathering of Native American tribes from across the United States, Mexico, and Canada. Volunteers not only set up for the event, but had a chance to observe and participate in many cultural events.
Latest Pharmacy News
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy, Senator Rich Funke, Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals Launch Safe Medication Disposal Campaign
- Parkhill Honored for Work with 13Thirty Cancer Connect
- National Pharmacy Week Celebrates the Profession
- Pharmacy Profession Celebrated on Good Day Rochester
- Symposium Explores Integrative Medicine for Holistic Care
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Celebrates 10 Years
- Service Trips a Passion for School of Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Students Plan Health Care Fair for Vets
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Accreditation
- Pharmacy Students Earn 100 Percent Pass Rate on New York State Licensing Exam