Fisher Well-Represented at 2013 Assessment Institute
Dr. Jane Souza, Dr. Cathy Sweet, Nancy Greco, and Melissa Jadlos attended the 2013 Assessment Institute in Indianapolis, Indiana, from October 27-29. The institute was attended by over 1,000 assessment professionals and faculty.
Souza served as presenter for two different presentations entitled “Using Embedded Assessments to Track Accreditation Standards and Generate Evidence-Based Curriculum Maps” and “Empowering Students with Assessment Data.” Greco and Jadlos did a poster presentation, “Assessing Critical Thinking Skills in First-Semester Freshmen: A Cross-Departmental Approach.” And Sweet, Greco, and Jadlos also presented, “Closing the Mobius Loop: Creating a New Approach to the Assessment of Student Learning Outcomes Through Interdepartmental Collaborations.”
The Assessment Institute in Indianapolis is the nation’s oldest and largest event focused exclusively on outcomes assessment in higher education.
Latest Pharmacy News
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy, Senator Rich Funke, Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals Launch Safe Medication Disposal Campaign
- Parkhill Honored for Work with 13Thirty Cancer Connect
- National Pharmacy Week Celebrates the Profession
- Pharmacy Profession Celebrated on Good Day Rochester
- Symposium Explores Integrative Medicine for Holistic Care
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Celebrates 10 Years
- Service Trips a Passion for School of Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Students Plan Health Care Fair for Vets
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy Earns Accreditation
- Pharmacy Students Earn 100 Percent Pass Rate on New York State Licensing Exam