Pharmacy Preceptor Training & Resource Network
The Wegmans School of Pharmacy has recently joined the Pharmacist's Letter Preceptor Training and Resource Network (PTRN) and is happy to provide access to this resource to our preceptors. The PTRN offers preceptors access to:
- Current and archived issues of The Pharmacist's Letter
- Information about precepting students at Schools/Colleges of Pharmacy
- Preceptor training continuing education courses
- Pharmacist's Letter Journal Club handouts and preceptor materials
- Preceptors Education Toolbox (syllabi, grading and evaluation, assignments, exams)
- Preceptors Interact discussion groups
To access the PTRN, click on the following link or copy/paste the URL into your browser:
To obtain your personal access code, first click on:
"I’m new to Pharmacist’s Letter – sign me up for Preceptor CE and Resources!"
Enter your contact information, site affiliation, and email address as requested in the registration form, then click submit. You will be asked to review the information you provided, agree to the terms and conditions of The Pharmacist's Letter, and confirm that you are in fact a preceptor of record with the Wegmans School of Pharmacy. You will then receive an acknowledgment email with your CE ID #, which you can now use to login to the Preceptor Training and Resource Network.