Admissions and Financial Aid
Freshman Application Directions
Please Note: The application deadline for incoming freshman students was March 1, 2015. The College is still accepting applications for new freshmen on a limited basis.
Please contact the Office of Freshman Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (585) 385-8064 for more information.
- Continuous: Applications are accepted on a rolling basis
- December 1: Early decision application deadline
- January 15 : Admissions application deadline for merit-based scholarship consideration
- February 15: Priority deadline to submit FAFSA (School Code: 002821)
- Late March: Entering freshman financial aid awards mailed
- May 1: Admissions deposit deadline
100% of incoming freshman students receive some form of financial aid!
All freshman applicants are automatically considered for a merit scholarship, which ranges from $10,000 to $14,000 per year.
Not from around here? Take advantage of the Flower City Award, a $2,500 per year scholarship given to all out-of-state students!
» Learn more about Freshman Scholarships!