Admissions and Financial Aid
Freshman Application Directions
An application is complete once the following have been received:
- Completed Application (free to apply online)
- Official high school transcript (including a list of senior year courses and grades available)
- Official SAT, ACT, or TOEFL scores
Note: Standardized test results must be sent from your high school via an official transcript or directly from the testing agency to be considered official.
- Counselor Recommendation/Teacher Recommendation [pdf]
- Personal statement, essay, or graded paper (min. 250 words)
- Additional letters of recommendation (optional)
- Additional information such as an activities résumé (optional)
- Continuous: Applications are accepted on a rolling basis
- December 1: Early decision application deadline
- January 15 : Admissions application deadline for merit-based scholarship consideration
- February 15: Priority deadline to submit FAFSA (School Code: 002821)
- Late March: Entering freshman financial aid awards mailed
- May 1: Admissions deposit deadline
All freshman applicants are automatically considered for a merit scholarship, which ranges from $10,000 to $14,000 per year.
Not from around here? Take advantage of the Flower City Award, a $5,000 per year scholarship given to all out-of-state students!
» Learn more about Freshman Scholarships!
100% of incoming freshman students receive some form of financial aid!