Freshman Admissions Publications
Life is defined by opportunity. Get an in-depth look at all the opportunities that await you when you join the "Fisher Family."
Fisher is more than a place you go to get a great education. It's a place that will support you as you set - and achieve - your goals. Get an overview of the academic opportunities and extracurricular activities that await you at St. John Fisher College.
The college search process and understanding the world of financial aid can be both exciting and a bit overwhelming at times. This guide will offer you valuable advice and assist you in your college planning this year.
Freshman Admissions Documents
- Printable Application [pdf]
- Counselor Recommendation Form [pdf]
- Service Scholars Application
- First Generation Scholarship Application
- School of Arts & Sciences [pdf]
- School of Business [pdf]
- Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. School of Education [pdf]
- Wegmans School of Nursing [pdf]
Learn about the history of Fisher and how the College has evolved since its founding over 60 years ago.