College Debuts New TV Commercials
“This is what awaits you here,” will soon start to become a familiar phrase in living rooms across Upstate New York, as the College debuted new television commercials earlier this week.
The new commercials – six total – take a different focus from previous commercials, showcasing the beauty of the campus and highlighting individual students.
There are four 15-second spots that represent the four professional schools, featuring Jordan George, nursing student; Theologia Ladas, education student; Christian Volk, pharmacy student; and Tyrese Bryant, political science major and business management minor. There are also two 30-second brand spots highlighting the strong liberal arts foundation of the College.
The spots can be seen on both network television and cable in Rochester, and on cable stations in Syracuse and Buffalo. They will also be featured on the College’s website.
Latest Campus Happenings
- New Scholarship Available for Accepted Students
- 32nd Annual Teddi Dance for Love Raises Spirits and $63,614
- 32nd Annual Teddi Dance to Honor Memory of Young Camper
- Fisher Student-Athletes Take Part in Annual Winter Walk
- Teddi Committee Hosts “Very Beary Brunch”
- Empire 8 President’s List Includes 104 Fisher Student-Athletes
- School of Nursing Purchases Gift for Kenyan School
- Salerno Guest Lectures In…Salerno
- From the Big Screen to Fisher: Media and Communication Adds Local Filmmaker to Adjunct Roster
- The Wegmans School of Pharmacy Class of 2017 Receives White Coats in Weekend Ceremony
- St. John Fisher College Maintains Prestigious AACSB Business Accreditation
- College Receives Grant from Finger Lakes Regional Development Council
- Nursing Students Complete Final Rotation in Peru
- Vosburgh Named d3football.com All-East Region Coach of the Year
- Fisher to Host 2016 NCAA Men's Golf Championship
- College Debuts New TV Commercials
- Fisher Football Marches on in NCAAs in Texas
- Cardinals Crush Courage Bowl IX
- Fisher Named a 2014 Best Private College by Kiplinger’s Personal Finance
- Women’s Soccer Plays for More Than a Win