Fisher Student-Athletes Take Part in Annual Winter Walk
Student-athletes from St. John Fisher College and Nazareth College teamed up on Sunday, February 16, to host the 5th Annual Winter Walk for Strong kids raising over $1,700 to benefit the Golisano Children's Hospital.
The event took place at the Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. Athletic Center and included a short kid-friendly walk around campus followed by fun activities indoors including carnival games, cookie decorating, and a bounce house.
The Winter Walk, which is organized each year by the Student Athlete Advisory Committees of the two schools in conjunction with the Battle of the Beaks campaign, utilizes the Fisher and Nazareth rivalry to raise donations for the Golisano Children's Hospital.
On the court last Friday evening, Fisher defeated Nazareth on the men's side 67-65 and the Fisher women followed it up with a 66-57 win.
Latest Campus Happenings
- 13th Annual Relay for Life Raises Over $30,000
- Relay for Life Slated for April 11
- New Scholarship Available for Accepted Students
- 32nd Annual Teddi Dance for Love Raises Spirits and $63,614
- 32nd Annual Teddi Dance to Honor Memory of Young Camper
- Fisher Student-Athletes Take Part in Annual Winter Walk
- Teddi Committee Hosts “Very Beary Brunch”
- Empire 8 President’s List Includes 104 Fisher Student-Athletes
- School of Nursing Purchases Gift for Kenyan School
- Salerno Guest Lectures In…Salerno
- From the Big Screen to Fisher: Media and Communication Adds Local Filmmaker to Adjunct Roster
- The Wegmans School of Pharmacy Class of 2017 Receives White Coats in Weekend Ceremony
- St. John Fisher College Maintains Prestigious AACSB Business Accreditation
- College Receives Grant from Finger Lakes Regional Development Council
- Nursing Students Complete Final Rotation in Peru
- Vosburgh Named d3football.com All-East Region Coach of the Year
- Fisher to Host 2016 NCAA Men's Golf Championship
- College Debuts New TV Commercials
- Fisher Football Marches on in NCAAs in Texas
- Cardinals Crush Courage Bowl IX