Where Do Fisher Grads Go?
Fisher is known for producing graduates who are not only successful, but also a force in the region, across the state, and throughout the nation.
Below is just a small sampling of the paths our recent graduates have taken.
- Deloitte & Touche
- University of Denver, M.S. in Taxation
American Studies Majors
- City of Syracuse, Director of Policy and Innovation
- Twitter, Open Source Advocate and Software Engineer
- Harter, Secrest, and Emery LLP, Attorney
- Brighton Central School District, Literacy Coach
- University of Rochester Medical School
- North Carolina Aquarium, Roanoke Island
- Wegmans School of Pharmacy
- Grayson-Oukes, Assistant Designer
- Think Tank Promotional, Inc., Project Coordinator
- Rochester City School District, Elementary/Special Education Teacher
- Syracuse University, M.S. in Early Childhood/Special Education
- Arc of Orleans County Rainbow Preschool, Speech Therapist
- Oxford University Press, Marketing Assistant
- Rochester Regional Library Council, Digital Initiatives Librarian
- ESPN, Manager of Digital Research and Analytics
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Project Coordinator
- Worldwide Express, Account Executive
- St. John Fisher College, MBA Program
- Strong Memorial Hospital, NICU Nurse
- Unity Hospital, Registered Nurse
- Rochester General Hospital, Registered Nurse
- RIT, M.S. in School Psychology
- University of California Santa Cruz, Ph.D. in Cognitive Psychology
- SUNY Cobleskill, Residence Hall Director
Sport Management Majors
- FOX Sports, Production Assistant
- Florida Marlins (Major League Baseball), Account Executive
- American Junior Golf Association, Media Relations Coordinator
Life After Fisher Spotlight
Jake Reagan '14
Financial Analyst, Corning Inc.
"Getting my foot in the door as an intern helped tremendously when seeking employment. Interning also provided me with practical experience that could not be learned in the classroom alone. I viewed my internship as a four month interview with the company."