Great Beginnings Summer Orientation
The Great Beginnings program is a summer orientation event for freshmen.
You and your parents are invited to attend one of these programs to help you get organized and experience Fisher before you arrive for classes in September.
Part of your day will be spent meeting faculty and advisors who will review your course schedule for the fall. We've also included time for you to learn about other facets of college life and clear up any questions you might have. You will have the opportunity to meet other new students who will be entering Fisher with you.
Concurrent sessions are planned for parents, too.
We have planned a casual yet informative program that we feel will be important for everyone. During the various sessions, you'll have the chance to meet and talk with faculty, administrators, and Fisher students.
We look forward to seeing you!
Get off to a great start with Great Beginnings Summer Orientation!
Who is invited . . .
- All incoming freshmen
- Parents (We offer a special program for parents, too.)
When . . .
- Tues., July 8 | 8:30 a.m. - noon
- Tues., July 8 | 1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. CLOSED
- Wed., July 9 | 8:30 a.m. - noon
- Wed., July 9 | 1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. CLOSED
- Thurs., July 10 | 8:30 a.m. - noon
- Thurs., July 10 | 1:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. CLOSED
Program registration begins 30 minutes prior to the start of each session.