Freshman Visit Opportunities
Information Sessions & Campus Tours
For High School Students
Information Sessions are offered:
January - April
- Select Thursdays at 3:00 p.m.
- Select Saturdays at 9:30 a.m., 11:00 a.m., and 12:30 p.m.
July - August
- Select Mondays and Wednesdays at 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- Select Fridays at 8:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.
Information Sessions include an Admissions presentation with financial aid and scholarship information and include a campus tour.
» Register for an Information Session (campus tour included)
Our Summer Institute is a free one-day seminar designed to assist motivated students in the college selection process. Each Summer Institute program covers the following topics:
- Charting a challenging high school experience
- The college selection process
- What colleges look for in an applicant
- Financial aid and scholarship search
- Interviewing techniques
- Tips on the college essay or personal statement
» Register for Summer Institute (July & August)
Campus Tours Only
Campus Tours are offered:
- Select Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
NOTE: For an overview of Fisher's academic offerings, admissions process, and financial aid, as well as a campus tour, choose an event designated "Information Session and Campus Tour!"
» Register for a Campus Tour Only (no Information Session)
We also welcome group visits to campus throughout the year. For high school groups, we typically schedule one hour for an information session, and one hour for a campus tour. A visit for middle school groups usually lasts about an hour and includes a campus tour.
If you are interested in scheduling a group visit, please complete our Group Visit Request Form. You will receive a response within one week of submission.
Personal Interviews and General Campus Visits
A personal interview and/or campus tour may be scheduled upon request by contacting the Office of Freshman Admissions at 1-800-444-4640 or email@example.com.