Enrollment Deposit Payment Instructions
Congratulations on your acceptance to St. John Fisher College. There are three easy methods to pay your enrollment deposit. Please review and select from the options below:
1. Pay online via eCheck or credit card using Fish 'R' Net, the online student information system:
- Access Fish 'R' Net online at http://fishrnet.sjfc.edu
- Select "Payment & Billing" and log on using the Fisher ID provided in your acceptance letter (include the @ sign) and your PIN. Note: If you are accessing Fish 'R' Net for the first time, your pre-set PIN is your birth date in six-digit form (MMDDYY). After you have entered the site, please use the "Change Pin" option to create a PIN that contains numbers and letters that will be known only to you and will provide secure access.)
- Next, select "FisherPay" to view the Student Message Board. Select "Make Payment."
- Click the "Pay" button that corresponds with "Enrollment Deposit."
- From the menus, select your "Starting Term" and your "Student Level."
- Select your "Payment Method" and click "Continue."
- Complete the payment information required and click "Continue."
- You will receive confirmation once your payment is processed.
- Prepare a check or money order payable to St. John Fisher College. Please include your Fisher ID (provided in your acceptance letter) and your starting term on the memo line of the check or money order.
- Send payment to:
St. John Fisher College
3690 East Avenue
Rochester, New York 14618
3. Make an eCheck payment over the phone:
- Call Student Accounts at (585) 385-8061 to process an eCheck over the phone.
*Online credit card transactions are subject to a 2.7% convenience fee. MasterCard, Visa, Discover Card, and American Express are accepted.