M.S. in International Studies
The M.S. in International Studies Program is designed for students seeking careers in business, education, and public policy. This M.S. program presents the systems of countries of the world with a historical and political perspective so students understand the significance of a country's history, politics, economy, and culture in a global environment. This allows them to understand the past, to predict possible future trends, and to work in and react to foreign environments.
- 36 credit hour program
- Evening classes offered
- Program can be completed in 4 semesters (15 months)
- Flexible schedule
General Application Requirements
- Completed Online Application or Application Form [pdf]
- Application fee
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work (if applicable)
- Two Letters of Recommendation [pdf] Note: You can now submit recommendation letters online. Please refer to the Online Application for instructions.
- Current résumé
- Personal statement*
- Results of the (TOEFL) for students whose native language is not English
- Graduate Transfer Credit Request Form [pdf] and supporting documents (if applicable)
*Provide information about yourself, your goals and plans for the future, and reason for graduate study in your chosen field. The personal statement should be approximately 300-500 words in length. You may submit your personal statement electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to St. John Fisher College, Office of Graduate Admissions.