Master of Business Administration
M.B.A. Program Highlights
There are many reasons to choose Fisher for your M.B.A.:
Fisher offers you the opportunity to complete your MBA in one year or up to six years. We offer the flexibility to customize your M.B.A. program to leverage your available learning time.
The School of Business lets you select an area of concentration within your M.B.A. We currently offer concentrations in:
- General Management
- Health Services Management
- Pharmaceutical Industry
Accelerated Time to Degree
If you have substantial undergraduate preparation in business, you may be able to reduce the number of foundation courses you need to take, thus shortening the time to completion of the M.B.A. program.
If you are a current undergraduate business major, you may qualify for a fifth year program (also called a 4+1) which allows the completion of your M.B.A. within a year of your undergraduate degree.
The School of Business is accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International. Less than 5% of the world's business programs have received this accreditation.
- Online Application or Application Form [pdf]
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate work (if applicable)
- Two Letters of Recommendation [pdf] Note: You can now submit recommendation letters online. Please refer to the Online Application for instructions.
- Current résumé and personal goals statement
- The GMAT is required unless the you have:
- A management or business degree with a cumulative GPA of 3.30 - OR -
- An advanced degree
- Official TOEFL scores (if your native language is not English)
To request a meeting to discuss the MBA program with an Admissions Counselor, call (585) 385-8161 or email email@example.com.