Getting to Campus
St. John Fisher College is located 6 miles southeast of Rochester, NY, in the suburb of Pittsford. The NYS Thruway runs south of the city.
- The easiest approach is from Thruway Exit 45, which is marked “Rochester-490.”
- From that point, take I-490 for about 10 minutes to Exit 25, Fairport Road/NY 31F.
- Turn left onto Route 31F going west and proceed to the main entrance of campus.
- The main entrance is 0.5 mile from I-490, at a traffic light where Fairport Road meets East Avenue (Route 96).
By RTS Bus
- Bus #17 to Kearney Hall at St. John Fisher College
- Bus #21 to the Park & Ride at Interstate 490 and Route 31F
- Bus #92 to the Park & Ride at Interstate 490 and Route 31F