Transfer Visit Opportunities
Instant Decision Days
June - August
There's still time to apply for fall 2016! Visit us for an instant decision on one of the following dates by appointment:
- Wednesday, June 1 (9 a.m. - 7 p.m.)
- Wednesday, June 29 (9 a.m. - 4 p.m.)
- Wednesday, July 13 (9 a.m. - 7 p.m.)
- Thursday, August 4 (9 a.m. - 4 p.m.)
- Wednesday, August 10 (9 a.m. - 4 p.m.)
- Tuesday, August 23 (9 a.m. - 4 p.m.)
Campus tours and financial aid information will also be available. To schedule an appointment, call (585) 385-8064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accommodate nursing majors on Instant Decisions Days. All other applicants must meet transfer admissions requirements and bring official transcripts from all previously attended institutions to be considered for instant decision. Please submit an application online prior to your appointment free of charge using fee waiver code 002821.
Academic Discovery Sessions
Attend one of our academic information sessions and discover why Fisher is the right choice for you!
You'll interact with faculty, staff, and current students; tour labs, classrooms, and new facilities; and get essential information about the admissions process.
1 - 4 p.m.
Every Tuesday of the month
Transfer Tuesdays give you the chance to meet individually with an Admissions Counselor to get your questions answered.
- Learn detailed information regarding your transfer credit evaluation, scholarships/financial aid, campus resources and the next steps to complete the registration process.
- If you are considering applying for the upcoming semester, learn about degree programs, transfer credit, scholarships, financial aid opportunities, and the admissions process.
Please call (585) 385-8064 or email email@example.com to schedule your appointment.
Personal Advisement Appointments and Individual Tours
Campus tours and optional one-to-one advisement appointments can be scheduled Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
To Schedule a Visit:
Transfer Visits to Community Colleges
Each semester, Transfer Admissions staff hold Advisor in Residence appointments at local community colleges. These appointments give you an opportunity to ask questions, obtain application information, and learn more about transfer credit. In addition, we attend a number of community college transfer fairs each semester.
Application Fee Waiver
When you visit campus, you will receive a $30 application fee waiver. That's our way of saying thanks for visiting us!