1,300 Alumni Return for Homecoming Weekend
Homecoming/Reunion Weekend is always one of the most anticipated weekends of the year, when the campus welcomes back alumni for reunions and other events. This year, over 1,300 alumni and their guests attended events throughout the weekend.
The weekend kicked off on Thursday, October 4, with the Accounting Alumni Society Lifetime Achievement Awards Luncheon. That evening, the Science and Technology Alumni Affinity Group hosted the first Science and Technology Hall of Fame dinner, inducting the inaugural class of alumni into the Hall of Fame.
The weekend also included the First Friday Lecture Series featuring Dr. Rick DeJesús-Rueff, the Fisher Fall Classic Golf Tournament, and reunions for graduates from the classes of 1962, 1972, 1982, and 1992. In addition, there was a Maroon and Gold Pub Night, open to graduates from the classes of 2002-2012.
One of the weekend’s most popular family-friendly annual events, the Cardinal Carnival, attracted another great crowd of alumni and their families. And alumnae from the women’s volleyball team played a reunion match on Saturday, October 6.
The weekend came to a close with the reunion mass celebration in Coleman Chapel, an Economics Department alumni brunch, and the Wegmans School of Pharmacy Golf Tournament and Wine Tour.
The campus is already looking forward to the 2013 Homecoming/Reunion Weekend!
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- Event Celebrates Tradition of Class Rings
- Fisher Grad Discovers Frederick Douglass Photograph
- Philanthropy Week by the Numbers
- Keith Senglaub ’81 Honored as St. John Fisher College’s Outstanding Accounting Alumnus of the Year
- First Friday Lecture to Explore Presidential Election
- Fisher Alumni Contribute to Preservation of Irish History
- Film and Video Room Named for Football Pioneer, Alumnus Ralph Fornuto
- Fisher Celebrates Inaugural Philanthropy Week
- State of Education in New York Focus of First Friday Lecture
- Irish Actor Bosco Hogan to Perform at Fisher