Brienzi ’81 Inducted into MCC Alumni Hall of Fame
Richard Brienzi, a member of Fisher’s Class of 1981, was recently inducted into the Monroe Community College (MCC) Alumni Hall of Fame for his professional achievements, support of MCC, and his service to the community.
Brienzi earned his associate’s degree in business administration from MCC in 1979, and transferred to Fisher, where he earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting and finance. He is a certified public accountant, and serves on the College’s School of Business Accounting and Management Advisory Board. He is also a member of the MCC Foundation Board, and executive chair of the 2013 PGA Championship at Oak Hill Country Club. In addition, he is active with the MCC Foundation’s President’s Circle and is former chair of the MCC Foundation’s Alumni Committee.
A resident of Fairport, Brienzi is also a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- 2013 Alumnus Publishes Article in U.S. Naval Institute Magazine
- March First Friday Lecture Focus is European Influence in Rochester
- Fisher to Participate in 2015 “If All of Rochester Reads the Same Book” Program
- Lavery Library to Host Traveling Lincoln Exhibition
- Alumna Releases Romance Novel
- Alumna Named President of Roberts Communications
- St. John Fisher College’s 12th Justinian Medal Presented to Michael R. Law, Esq. ’69
- Bain Starts Farewell Tour, Visiting Alumni Across Country
- Carhart ’12 and Harney ’13 Produce “UFO” Music Video
- Alumnus Named President of St. Bernard’s School of Theology and Ministry