Brienzi ’81 Inducted into MCC Alumni Hall of Fame
Richard Brienzi, a member of Fisher’s Class of 1981, was recently inducted into the Monroe Community College (MCC) Alumni Hall of Fame for his professional achievements, support of MCC, and his service to the community.
Brienzi earned his associate’s degree in business administration from MCC in 1979, and transferred to Fisher, where he earned a bachelor’s degree in accounting and finance. He is a certified public accountant, and serves on the College’s School of Business Accounting and Management Advisory Board. He is also a member of the MCC Foundation Board, and executive chair of the 2013 PGA Championship at Oak Hill Country Club. In addition, he is active with the MCC Foundation’s President’s Circle and is former chair of the MCC Foundation’s Alumni Committee.
A resident of Fairport, Brienzi is also a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- Event Celebrates Tradition of Class Rings
- Fisher Grad Discovers Frederick Douglass Photograph
- Philanthropy Week by the Numbers
- Keith Senglaub ’81 Honored as St. John Fisher College’s Outstanding Accounting Alumnus of the Year
- First Friday Lecture to Explore Presidential Election
- Fisher Alumni Contribute to Preservation of Irish History
- Film and Video Room Named for Football Pioneer, Alumnus Ralph Fornuto
- Fisher Celebrates Inaugural Philanthropy Week
- State of Education in New York Focus of First Friday Lecture
- Irish Actor Bosco Hogan to Perform at Fisher