“Take Part in Art” Exhibit Now on Display
St. John Fisher College is now hosting an exhibit in the Patricia O’Keefe Ross Gallery at the Joseph S. Skalny Welcome Center titled, "Take Part in Art: A celebration of Fisher student artwork." The free exhibit is presented by the Fisher Fund, and will run through May 4.
Students were invited to submit artwork of all different mediums, and the top 30 pieces were then selected to be in the exhibit. It includes pencil and charcoal drawings, paintings, photography, sculptures, and more.
In addition to showcasing Fisher's talented students, the "Take Part in Art" exhibit highlights the College's Arts program where students can minor in the visual and performing arts.
Visitors to the art gallery will have the opportunity to vote on their favorite pieces via a paper ballot. Award categories include a Student's Choice Award, Faculty/Staff Award, and People's Choice.
The exhibit is free and open to the public. Gallery hours are 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. For more information, please contact Calista Amering at email@example.com or 585-385-7322.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- 2013 Alumnus Publishes Article in U.S. Naval Institute Magazine
- March First Friday Lecture Focus is European Influence in Rochester
- Fisher to Participate in 2015 “If All of Rochester Reads the Same Book” Program
- Lavery Library to Host Traveling Lincoln Exhibition
- Alumna Releases Romance Novel
- Alumna Named President of Roberts Communications
- St. John Fisher College’s 12th Justinian Medal Presented to Michael R. Law, Esq. ’69
- Bain Starts Farewell Tour, Visiting Alumni Across Country
- Carhart ’12 and Harney ’13 Produce “UFO” Music Video
- Alumnus Named President of St. Bernard’s School of Theology and Ministry