Calling All Alumni for Homecoming!
Is 2014 a reunion year for your class?
If you graduated in 1959, 1964, 1969, 1974, 1979, 1984, 1989, 1994, 1999, 2004, or 2009, next year will be a reunion year for you. Congratulations!
The Office of Alumni Relations is looking for suggestions or ideas from alumni who plan to come back to campus for Homecoming Weekend. If you have any input or would like to be involved in your class reunion planning committee, please contact Chris Sullivan, Alumni Relations Director, at 585-385-8001 or email@example.com.
The 2014 Homecoming Weekend is tentatively scheduled for October 2-5.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- Buffalo/Niagara Alumni Chapter Presents Annual Awards
- Thaddeus Wier III ’14 Turns Professional Golfer: Finishes 6th
- A Look Back at Alumni Weekend
- College Honors Alumni in Tree Planting Ceremony
- Bain to Take Farewell Tour, Visit Alumni Across Country
- “Sustaining a College” is November 7 First Friday Lecture Topic
- College Inducts Four into Science and Technology Hall of Fame
- Hundreds Expected on Campus for 2014 Alumni Weekend
- Cooking Up a Sustainable First Friday Lecture October 3
- Are You Ready for Some Football? (And VIP Treatment?)