Calling All Alumni for Homecoming!
Is 2014 a reunion year for your class?
If you graduated in 1959, 1964, 1969, 1974, 1979, 1984, 1989, 1994, 1999, 2004, or 2009, next year will be a reunion year for you. Congratulations!
The Office of Alumni Relations is looking for suggestions or ideas from alumni who plan to come back to campus for Homecoming Weekend. If you have any input or would like to be involved in your class reunion planning committee, please contact Chris Sullivan, Alumni Relations Director, at 585-385-8001 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The 2014 Homecoming Weekend is tentatively scheduled for October 2-5.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- The Queen of Kings: The history of the Fisher Kings rugby club traces back to one student
- Save the Dates for 2016-2017 First Friday Lectures
- A Look Back at Alumni Weekend
- Five Inducted into Science and Tech Hall of Fame
- Inaugural Ten Under 10 Awards Honor Young Alumni
- Best Bets for Alumni Weekend 2016
- 2010 Grad Named Assistant Coach for NBA Development League Team
- Ed.D. Grad’s Work with Roc Hub Featured in D&C
- Fisher Announces Athletic Hall of Fame Induction Class
- Fisher Grad a Woman to Watch