“Rochester Art Club: A Retrospective Exhibit” Opens in Welcome Center Gallery November 12
Beginning on Monday, November 12, the St. John Fisher College Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery in the Joseph S. Skalny Welcome Center will host a new art exhibit titled, “The Rochester Art Club: A Retrospective Exhibit.” The exhibit will run through Friday, December 21, and is free and open to the public.
The Rochester Art Club is the second oldest active art organization in the country, formed in 1877 and incorporated in 1882. Today, the Rochester Art Club’s membership stands at 150 members. While the organization continues to move into the future, they strive to remember past members who made important contributions both to the organization and the community at large. This inaugural retrospective exhibition honors the work of Warren Aldoretta, Emilee Higbie, Robert Keim, Thomas Lotta, Franz Schwenk, and Patricia Wygant – all deceased Rochester Art Club members.
Gallery hours are 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. For more information, please contact Calista Amering at firstname.lastname@example.org or (585) 385-7322.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- O’Keefe Ross Gallery Exhibit Showcases Rochester Art Club Member Work
- St. John Fisher College Announces Construction of New Chapel
- Tenures Begin for New Chairs, Member of St. John Fisher College Board of Trustees
- Beyond the Shore: Fisher Alumnus Breaks U.S. Transatlantic Rowing Record
- Executive Leadership Alum Named Superintendent of Greene County School District
- Fisher Alum Appointed Dean of UB School of Dental Medicine
- Convocation Brunch Brings Seniors Together for Reflection, Recognition
- Event Celebrates Tradition of Class Rings
- Fisher Grad Discovers Frederick Douglass Photograph
- Philanthropy Week by the Numbers