“Rochester Art Club: A Retrospective Exhibit” Opens in Welcome Center Gallery November 12
Beginning on Monday, November 12, the St. John Fisher College Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery in the Joseph S. Skalny Welcome Center will host a new art exhibit titled, “The Rochester Art Club: A Retrospective Exhibit.” The exhibit will run through Friday, December 21, and is free and open to the public.
The Rochester Art Club is the second oldest active art organization in the country, formed in 1877 and incorporated in 1882. Today, the Rochester Art Club’s membership stands at 150 members. While the organization continues to move into the future, they strive to remember past members who made important contributions both to the organization and the community at large. This inaugural retrospective exhibition honors the work of Warren Aldoretta, Emilee Higbie, Robert Keim, Thomas Lotta, Franz Schwenk, and Patricia Wygant – all deceased Rochester Art Club members.
Gallery hours are 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. For more information, please contact Calista Amering at firstname.lastname@example.org or (585) 385-7322.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- The Queen of Kings: The history of the Fisher Kings rugby club traces back to one student
- Save the Dates for 2016-2017 First Friday Lectures
- A Look Back at Alumni Weekend
- Five Inducted into Science and Tech Hall of Fame
- Inaugural Ten Under 10 Awards Honor Young Alumni
- Best Bets for Alumni Weekend 2016
- 2010 Grad Named Assistant Coach for NBA Development League Team
- Ed.D. Grad’s Work with Roc Hub Featured in D&C
- Fisher Announces Athletic Hall of Fame Induction Class
- Fisher Grad a Woman to Watch