“Rochester Art Club: A Retrospective Exhibit” Opens in Welcome Center Gallery November 12
Beginning on Monday, November 12, the St. John Fisher College Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery in the Joseph S. Skalny Welcome Center will host a new art exhibit titled, “The Rochester Art Club: A Retrospective Exhibit.” The exhibit will run through Friday, December 21, and is free and open to the public.
The Rochester Art Club is the second oldest active art organization in the country, formed in 1877 and incorporated in 1882. Today, the Rochester Art Club’s membership stands at 150 members. While the organization continues to move into the future, they strive to remember past members who made important contributions both to the organization and the community at large. This inaugural retrospective exhibition honors the work of Warren Aldoretta, Emilee Higbie, Robert Keim, Thomas Lotta, Franz Schwenk, and Patricia Wygant – all deceased Rochester Art Club members.
Gallery hours are 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. For more information, please contact Calista Amering at firstname.lastname@example.org or (585) 385-7322.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- Recent Alum Selected for AmeriCorps Program
- Four Fisher Alumni among RBJ’s ‘Forty Under 40’
- Service-Learning Topic of December First Friday Lecture
- Four Fisher Grads among 2016 Athena Award Finalists
- Fisher Unveils Statue in Memory of Alumnus Thomas Way ’66 on Veteran’s Day
- Natural Landscapes Subject of New Exhibit at Fisher’s Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery
- Eight Inducted into Athletics Hall of Fame
- Rosica, Smith Meet with Pope Francis
- Annual Giving Campaign Kicks Off with Luncheon
- Rochester Radio Show Comes to Fisher during November First Friday Lecture