“Rochester Art Club: A Retrospective Exhibit” Opens in Welcome Center Gallery November 12
Beginning on Monday, November 12, the St. John Fisher College Patricia O’Keefe Ross Art Gallery in the Joseph S. Skalny Welcome Center will host a new art exhibit titled, “The Rochester Art Club: A Retrospective Exhibit.” The exhibit will run through Friday, December 21, and is free and open to the public.
The Rochester Art Club is the second oldest active art organization in the country, formed in 1877 and incorporated in 1882. Today, the Rochester Art Club’s membership stands at 150 members. While the organization continues to move into the future, they strive to remember past members who made important contributions both to the organization and the community at large. This inaugural retrospective exhibition honors the work of Warren Aldoretta, Emilee Higbie, Robert Keim, Thomas Lotta, Franz Schwenk, and Patricia Wygant – all deceased Rochester Art Club members.
Gallery hours are 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. For more information, please contact Calista Amering at email@example.com or 585-385-7322.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- Alumna Releases Romance Novel
- Alumna Named President of Roberts Communications
- St. John Fisher College’s 12th Justinian Medal Presented to Michael R. Law, Esq. ’69
- Bain Starts Farewell Tour, Visiting Alumni Across Country
- Carhart ’12 and Harney ’13 Produce “UFO” Music Video
- Alumnus Named President of St. Bernard’s School of Theology and Ministry
- College Inducts Six into Athletics Hall of Fame
- Buffalo/Niagara Alumni Chapter Presents Annual Awards
- Thaddeus Wier III ’14 Turns Professional Golfer: Finishes 6th
- A Look Back at Alumni Weekend