DePeters ’73, Napier ’81 to be Honored at Excellence in Management Awards Dinner
Jack DePeters ’73, Senior Vice President of Store Operations, Wegmans Food Market, and Sharon Napier ’81, Chief Executive Officer, Partners + Napier, will receive top honors at the upcoming Excellence in Management Awards on Wednesday, April 2. The awards dinner will take place at the Genesee Valley Club at 6:00 p.m.
DePeters will receive the Excellence in Management Award, while Napier will receive The Dean’s Medal.
In addition, Leah George ’01, ’13 (MBA) will be honored with the Victor E. Salerno Award for American Enterprise, and Mark Peterson ’83 will be named the Beta Gamma Sigma Chapter Honoree.
Tickets for the event are available through Friday, March 28, and are $60 per person. Register for the event at go.sjfc.edu/eima. For more information, contact Libby Pinti at (585) 385-7350 or email@example.com.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- Lavery Library to Host Traveling Lincoln Exhibition
- Alumna Releases Romance Novel
- Alumna Named President of Roberts Communications
- St. John Fisher College’s 12th Justinian Medal Presented to Michael R. Law, Esq. ’69
- Bain Starts Farewell Tour, Visiting Alumni Across Country
- Carhart ’12 and Harney ’13 Produce “UFO” Music Video
- Alumnus Named President of St. Bernard’s School of Theology and Ministry
- College Inducts Six into Athletics Hall of Fame
- Buffalo/Niagara Alumni Chapter Presents Annual Awards
- Thaddeus Wier III ’14 Turns Professional Golfer: Finishes 6th