DePeters ’73, Napier ’81 to be Honored at Excellence in Management Awards Dinner
Jack DePeters ’73, Senior Vice President of Store Operations, Wegmans Food Market, and Sharon Napier ’81, Chief Executive Officer, Partners + Napier, will receive top honors at the upcoming Excellence in Management Awards on Wednesday, April 2. The awards dinner will take place at the Genesee Valley Club at 6:00 p.m.
DePeters will receive the Excellence in Management Award, while Napier will receive The Dean’s Medal.
In addition, Leah George ’01, ’13 (MBA) will be honored with the Victor E. Salerno Award for American Enterprise, and Mark Peterson ’83 will be named the Beta Gamma Sigma Chapter Honoree.
Tickets for the event are available through Friday, March 28, and are $60 per person. Register for the event at go.sjfc.edu/eima. For more information, contact Libby Pinti at (585) 385-7350 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- Thaddeus Wier III ’14 Turns Professional Golfer: Finishes 6th
- A Look Back at Alumni Weekend
- College Honors Alumni in Tree Planting Ceremony
- Bain to Take Farewell Tour, Visit Alumni Across Country
- “Sustaining a College” is November 7 First Friday Lecture Topic
- College Inducts Four into Science and Technology Hall of Fame
- Hundreds Expected on Campus for 2014 Alumni Weekend
- Cooking Up a Sustainable First Friday Lecture October 3
- Are You Ready for Some Football? (And VIP Treatment?)
- Calling All Alumni Nominations!