College Dedicates Pellicano Pavilion
On Saturday, November 16, the College officially dedicated the new W.J. Pellicano Pavilion, nestled in the College’s athletic facilities next to Growney Stadium. William Pellicano '80 and his family took part in the ribbon-cutting ceremony and festivities.
Pellicano is a former Fisher football player, and gave a gift for the construction of the pavilion in spring 2013. Construction began shortly after Commencement in May, and was finished this fall. The 3,000 square-foot open-air spectator pavilion includes seating and a bar area for entertainment. The space is available for the campus and community to rent for special events.
“I see this pavilion as a symbol of openness. There are no walls holding us back, reminding me of all of the opportunities Fisher has afforded me,” said Pellicano during remarks before the ribbon-cutting ceremony.
The Pellicano family.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- Jill Knittel ’94, ’03 (MBA) Honored as St. John Fisher College’s Outstanding Accounting Alumnus of the Year
- St. John Fisher College Names 7th President
- Club Hockey Team Wins National Collegiate Hockey Association National Tournament
- Fisher Advances to the Sweet 16
- 2015 Lobene Lecture to Feature Best-Selling Author Dr. Sherry Turkle March 23
- 2013 Alumnus Publishes Article in U.S. Naval Institute Magazine
- March First Friday Lecture Focus is European Influence in Rochester
- Fisher to Participate in 2015 “If All of Rochester Reads the Same Book” Program
- Lavery Library to Host Traveling Lincoln Exhibition
- Alumna Releases Romance Novel