College Dedicates Pellicano Pavilion
On Saturday, November 16, the College officially dedicated the new W.J. Pellicano Pavilion, nestled in the College’s athletic facilities next to Growney Stadium. William Pellicano '80 and his family took part in the ribbon-cutting ceremony and festivities.
Pellicano is a former Fisher football player, and gave a gift for the construction of the pavilion in spring 2013. Construction began shortly after Commencement in May, and was finished this fall. The 3,000 square-foot open-air spectator pavilion includes seating and a bar area for entertainment. The space is available for the campus and community to rent for special events.
“I see this pavilion as a symbol of openness. There are no walls holding us back, reminding me of all of the opportunities Fisher has afforded me,” said Pellicano during remarks before the ribbon-cutting ceremony.
The Pellicano family.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- The Queen of Kings: The history of the Fisher Kings rugby club traces back to one student
- Save the Dates for 2016-2017 First Friday Lectures
- A Look Back at Alumni Weekend
- Five Inducted into Science and Tech Hall of Fame
- Inaugural Ten Under 10 Awards Honor Young Alumni
- Best Bets for Alumni Weekend 2016
- 2010 Grad Named Assistant Coach for NBA Development League Team
- Ed.D. Grad’s Work with Roc Hub Featured in D&C
- Fisher Announces Athletic Hall of Fame Induction Class
- Fisher Grad a Woman to Watch