Alumni Benefits and Services
Hey alumni - don’t forget all of the benefits and services that are offered to you by the College!
- 20% discount at the College Bookstore
- Discount at the College's Ralph C. Wilson, Jr. Athletics Center and Fitness Center (separate registration is required through the Athletic Department)
- Unlimited use of Lavery Library
- Access to Fisher's Career Center Resources (Fisher Connects, St. John Fisher College LinkedIn Group, Career Zone, Career Shift - a robust job search tool for searching for contacts, companies, and jobs)
- Access to discounted consumer services (Buyer’s Edge Program)
- Discounted insurance services (Liberty Mutual Insurance)
Stay up-to-date on those services and more by joining and following us on:
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- Oral History Project Shares Memories, Reflections from Pioneer Class
- October First Friday Lecture Explores Evolving Nature of Science Education
- A Look Back at Alumni Weekend
- Accounting Alumni Society Honors John “Jack” Murphy ’55 with Lifetime Achievement Award
- Find Food, Friends, Football, and Fun at Fisher’s Alumni Weekend
- Fisher Alumna Attends White House Commemoration of Americans with Disabilities Act
- St. John Fisher College Mourns the Loss of Reverend Joseph Lanzalaco, C.S.B.
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins
- Justinian Order Honors President Bain during Luncheon
- Classroom Dedication Celebrates a True Fisher Family