Accounting Alumni Society Presents Lifetime Achievement Award
The St. John Fisher College Accounting Alumni Society presented Peter Trabold '56 with the Lifetime Achievement Award at an annual luncheon that took place at the Genesee Valley Club on Thursday, September 22. Trabold was recognized for his contribution to the accounting industry and to the College. Thomas Richards, Mayor of the City of Rochester, served as the keynote speaker.
His accounting career spans nearly four decades. Upon graduating from Fisher, he joined Haskins & Sells (now Deloitte) in New York City. After five years, he joined Allied Chemical Corporation (now Honeywell) in Syracuse. At Honeywell, he served in various positions in accounting and management for an entire decade before moving to corporate headquarters in Morristown, New Jersey where he served another ten years.
Trabold then returned to the Syracuse area after joining the Hanlin Group as group controller, and then went on to work for Solvay Iron Works for five years. The day after his retirement from Solvay Iron Works, he moved to the Space Coast region of Florida, and now hops on cruise ships as frequently as possible with his wife, Anne.
Today, the Trabold's enjoy spending time with their three children, Monica, Mary, and Peter, and their five grandchildren.
Thomas Richards, Mayor of the City of Rochester; Peter Trabold '56; Dr. Donald Bain, President, St. John Fisher College
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- Are You Ready for Some Football? (And VIP Treatment?)
- Calling All Alumni Nominations!
- Where Are You Now?
- Alumni Association Board Welcomes New Members
- Alumnae Receive Top Honors at Local Public Relations Industry Awards
- Alumnus Honored by American Medical Association Foundation
- Alumnus Honors Two Basilian Fathers Through Classroom Dedication
- Scholarship Golf Tournament Celebrates 25 Years, Raises $125,000
- Saunders ’93 Honored by New York State Bar Association
- District Attorney Sandra Doorley Serves as Guest Speaker at 13th Annual Justinian Luncheon