Teddi 32 Coming Soon
Teddi 32 is right around the corner, and just last week, the committee celebrated “100 Days ‘til Teddi” throughout campus with a plethora of Teddi décor and free haircuts to promote the committee’s “Pantene Beautiful Lengths” initiative.
Teddi 31 raised just under $51,000, and the committee is working hard to surpass that amount at Teddi 32, which will take place February 21 and 22, 2014.
At the Courage Bowl, the committee hosted a Sticky Lips BBQ tailgate fundraiser, sold Teddi mugs and apparel, and staged a 24-minute mini-dance marathon after Fisher’s victory. They also held a “Trick Shots for Teddi” basketball tournament on November 7.
The co-captains of the alumni sub-committee, Jenna Curtis and Jenna Joensen, say there are still plenty of opportunities for alumni to become involved:
- Come to Teddi 32 to dance or volunteer. Alumni and their family and friends are always welcome!
- ”Like” the Teddi Dance For Love Facebook page and follow them on Twitter (@TeddiDance4Love) and Instagram (TeddiDance4Love). The committee keeps those sites updated regularly to keep Teddi supporters informed of new developments all the time.
- Interested in being a corporate sponsor of Teddi 32? Let the committee know you’re looking for a corporate sponsorship packet.
- Hair, hair, everywhere! Last year, the Locks of Love sub-committee collected just over 1,220 inches of hair. This year’s sub-committee is called Beautiful Lengths, and they are taking hair donations of 8 inches or more. Get your hair cut by professional stylists and donate right at Teddi 32, or send it to the committee and it will be added to this year’s total.
- Join the committee meeting on Wednesday nights in the COP room of the Campus Center.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- 2010 Grad Named Assistant Coach for NBA Development League Team
- Ed.D. Grad’s Work with Roc Hub Featured in D&C
- Fisher Announces Athletic Hall of Fame Induction Class
- Fisher Grad a Woman to Watch
- Fisher Alumnus Publishes Memoir
- Fisher at Fringe: Faculty, Staff, Students Participate in Annual Festival
- First Friday Lecture Explores Friendship of St. Thomas More, St. John Fisher
- Women in Leadership Topic of Second Alumnae Luncheon
- Fisher Alumnus Tapped as Dean of Undergraduate Admissions at George Washington University
- Nursing Alumna Given Future Nurse Leader Award