Fisher Fund Meets Goal, Benefits Students
The 2013 Fisher Fund, the College's annual campaign, came to a close on May 31, raising $1,244,800 from 3,207 donors. Nearly 72 percent of these donors were alumni of the College, with strong support also coming from 280 parents, 250 faculty and staff members, and friends throughout the community.
These gifts changed the lives of Fisher students, providing over $595,000 in scholarship support, more than $70,000 for athletic teams, and almost $335,000 in unrestricted support that can be used to support additional student financial aid, funding for an academic program, or campus improvements. Additional gifts were made to support specific academic departments, student clubs, and other campus programs.
Each donor played a role in helping the more than 1,100 students who graduated in May.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- April First Friday Lecture Explores Italian American Identity
- Jill Knittel ’94, ’03 (MBA) Honored as St. John Fisher College’s Outstanding Accounting Alumnus of the Year
- St. John Fisher College Names 7th President
- Club Hockey Team Wins National Collegiate Hockey Association National Tournament
- Fisher Advances to the Sweet 16
- 2015 Lobene Lecture to Feature Best-Selling Author Dr. Sherry Turkle March 23
- 2013 Alumnus Publishes Article in U.S. Naval Institute Magazine
- March First Friday Lecture Focus is European Influence in Rochester
- Fisher to Participate in 2015 “If All of Rochester Reads the Same Book” Program
- Lavery Library to Host Traveling Lincoln Exhibition