Fisher Fund Meets Goal, Benefits Students
The 2013 Fisher Fund, the College's annual campaign, came to a close on May 31, raising $1,244,800 from 3,207 donors. Nearly 72 percent of these donors were alumni of the College, with strong support also coming from 280 parents, 250 faculty and staff members, and friends throughout the community.
These gifts changed the lives of Fisher students, providing over $595,000 in scholarship support, more than $70,000 for athletic teams, and almost $335,000 in unrestricted support that can be used to support additional student financial aid, funding for an academic program, or campus improvements. Additional gifts were made to support specific academic departments, student clubs, and other campus programs.
Each donor played a role in helping the more than 1,100 students who graduated in May.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- Lavery Library to Host Traveling Lincoln Exhibition
- Alumna Releases Romance Novel
- Alumna Named President of Roberts Communications
- St. John Fisher College’s 12th Justinian Medal Presented to Michael R. Law, Esq. ’69
- Bain Starts Farewell Tour, Visiting Alumni Across Country
- Carhart ’12 and Harney ’13 Produce “UFO” Music Video
- Alumnus Named President of St. Bernard’s School of Theology and Ministry
- College Inducts Six into Athletics Hall of Fame
- Buffalo/Niagara Alumni Chapter Presents Annual Awards
- Thaddeus Wier III ’14 Turns Professional Golfer: Finishes 6th