Campagna Presents at Annual Giving Conference
Sarah Campagna, Director of the Fisher Fund, recently presented at the Northeast Annual Giving Conference, which took place at SUNY Oneonta March 9.
The two-day event attracted over 230 development professionals from across the Northeast, with some coming from as far away as Oregon and Florida.
Campagna presented, “Developing Student Awareness, Philanthropy and Young Alumni Giving Programs,” with two colleagues, Jessica Moquin, SUNY Oswego Associate Director of Annual Giving, and Kerry Gotham, Nazareth College Director of Alumni Relations.
Their presentation focused on learning new ideas to engage and educate students about annual giving, as well as getting resources to plan a senior class gift and young alumni giving. Campagna specifically presented on student awareness programs showcased at the 2011 conference.
Featured keynote speakers included Penelope Burk and Bob Burdenski, two of the most widely-recognized names in the annual giving field.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- Fisher’s Youth Year Fellows on a Mission to Promote Literacy
- Phil Castleberry Named Vice President for Institutional Advancement at St. John Fisher College
- President Rooney to Deliver February First Friday Lecture
- Crowning Career
- Fisher Alumna Assumes Appointment as Federal Clerk
- Fisher Alumnus Serves as Distinguished Professorship at RIT
- Fisher Grad Selected for AmeriCorps Program
- Four Alumni among RBJ’s ‘Forty Under 40’
- Service-Learning Topic of December First Friday Lecture
- Four Fisher Grads among 2016 Athena Award Finalists