Campagna Presents at Annual Giving Conference
Sarah Campagna, Director of the Fisher Fund, recently presented at the Northeast Annual Giving Conference, which took place at SUNY Oneonta March 9.
The two-day event attracted over 230 development professionals from across the Northeast, with some coming from as far away as Oregon and Florida.
Campagna presented, “Developing Student Awareness, Philanthropy and Young Alumni Giving Programs,” with two colleagues, Jessica Moquin, SUNY Oswego Associate Director of Annual Giving, and Kerry Gotham, Nazareth College Director of Alumni Relations.
Their presentation focused on learning new ideas to engage and educate students about annual giving, as well as getting resources to plan a senior class gift and young alumni giving. Campagna specifically presented on student awareness programs showcased at the 2011 conference.
Featured keynote speakers included Penelope Burk and Bob Burdenski, two of the most widely-recognized names in the annual giving field.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- Westbay Begins Role as Interim Dean of the College School of Arts and Sciences
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards
- Media and Communication Alumna Receives Rising Star Award from Local Public Relations Society
- Area High School Students Honored for College Club Participation
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Fisher Ed.D. Candidate Praised for Improving School Attendance
- Fisher Hosts Roundtable Discussion for Government Relations Professionals
- Hundreds Celebrate Dr. Bain’s Presidency during Tribute Gala
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation