Welcome Back Alumni!
After a week filled with spirit on the St. John Fisher College campus, Homecoming Weekend is finally here, and upwards of 1,000 alumni are expected to participate in a variety of events throughout the weekend.
Among those events are the Accounting Alumni Society Lifetime Achievement Awards Luncheon, Athletic Hall of Fame dinner, Fisher Fall Classic Golf Tournament, and Cardinal Carnival and Tailgating, as well as several individual class and department events.
The Accounting Alumni Society will be honoring Peter Trabold '56 with the Lifetime Achievement Award, and the keynote address will be given by the Honorable Thomas S. Richards, Mayor of Rochester. The 1971 inaugural football team, the 1981 and 1986 championship football teams, and the 2006 NCAA D3 final four football team will all be honored at the Athletic Hall of Fame dinner.
On Saturday morning, the official dedication of the Polisseni Track and Field Complex will take place at 11:30 a.m. Members of the Polisseni family will be on campus to cut the ribbon on the track with Dr. Donald Bain and several other College officials. Immediately following, the Cardinal Carnival and Tailgating will begin at Keating Terrace. The cost is $10 per person, and $5 for kids ages 5-12. And then, the St. John Fisher College Cardinals will take on Hobart College at 1:00 p.m.
For a full schedule of events, visit the Alumni Website.
Stay connected with the Fisher community! Update your contact information to hear about upcoming alumni events, news, and more!
Latest Alumni News
- Rooney’s Tenure as St. John Fisher College President Begins Today
- Lavery Library Earns Several Awards
- Media and Communication Alumna Receives Rising Star Award from Local Public Relations Society
- Area High School Students Honored for College Club Participation
- Four Nursing Faculty Present at National Conference
- Fisher Ed.D. Candidate Praised for Improving School Attendance
- Fisher Hosts Roundtable Discussion for Government Relations Professionals
- Hundreds Celebrate Dr. Bain’s Presidency during Tribute Gala
- Wegmans School of Nursing Earns 10-Year Accreditation
- St. John Fisher College Receives $50,000 Grant for Liberal Arts-Business Education Initiative