Center for Academic Advising and Support Services
The Center for Academic Advising and Support Services is a team of professionals who help students set individual learning goals and provide accurate information and guidance about academic programs, services, and college expectations as means of achieving those goals.
Why Visit the Center?
- Declare or change your major/minor
- Get help choosing a major/minor
- Improve your academic performance
- Request disability accommodations
- Access tutoring resources