Alternative Testing Arrangements
- New York State Teacher Certification Examinations
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX) Candidate Bulletin [pdf]
- Uniform Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Examination Candidate Bulletin [pdf]
Making Events Accessible
- Accessibility Checklist for Programs, Activities, Events, and Services [pdf] - from St. Louis Community College
- How to Plan Events that Everyone Can Attend [pdf] - NYS Department of Health
- Autism Spectrum Disorders Fact Sheet for Faculty [pdf] - from RIT
- Faculty Guide for Working with Students with Asperger Syndrome [pdf] - from RIT
- Understanding Asperger Syndrome: A Professor’s Guide
General Disability Information
- AHEAD: Association for Higher Education & Disability
- Enhancing Learning of Students with Disabilities Without Compromising Standards: Tips for Teaching
- Project PACE
- Respectful Disability Language
- Students with Disabilities Preparing for Postsecondary Education: Know Your Rights and Responsibilities
- Teaching Chemistry to Students With Disabilities: A Manual for High Schools, Colleges, and Graduate Programs [pdf] - suggestions for accommodating students with all types of disabilities (Note: while written for Chemistry, many suggestions are applicable to other subjects.)
- Transition of Students With Disabilities to Postsecondary Education: A Guide for High School Educators - U.S Department of Education
Assessment of Learning Disabilities in Rochester
Christine Aman, Ph.D.
625 Panorama Trail
Rochester, NY 14625
Richard Arnold, Ph.D. (psychological & educational evaluations – adults only)
Ellen Arnold, Ed.D. (educational & learning style assessments)
339 East Ave., Suite 420
Rochester, NY 14604
P. Richard Fauth
920 Winton Road South
Rochester, NY 14618
Brad Landsman, Ph.D.
100 Linden Oaks
Penfield, NY 14625
Peter MacKenzie, Ph.D.
85 Union St.
Spencerport, NY 14559
Cara Regan, Ph.D.
101 Sully’s Trail
Pittsford, NY 14534
Leon Schofield, Ph.D.
645 Cross Keys Office Park
Fairport, NY 14450
Peter Sorman, PhD
20 Office Park Way
Pittsford, NY 14534