Financial Aid Documents & Forms
The following forms can be downloaded and printed. Return the completed forms to the Financial Aid Office via mail or fax.
Accepting Your Financial Aid Awards/Calculating Your Bill
- 2014-15 Instructions for Accepting or Declining Your Financial Aid [pdf]
- Cost Worksheet [pdf] - to calculate your bill
Appeals and Special Circumstances
Please contact the Financial Aid Office at (585) 385-8042 regarding the appeal process.
Federal Student Loan Instructions and Forms
2014-2015 - Instructions will be available after May 1st.
Sibling/Spouse/Child Enrollment Verification
- Sibling Enrollment Verification Form [pdf] - Complete after your sibling has enrolled for the fall 2014 semester.
- Spouse/Child Enrollment Verification Form [pdf] - Complete after your spouse/child has enrolled for the fall 2014 semester.
How to apply for aid that includes the summer semester which begins the new FAFSA/Financial aid year.
Tuition Assistance Program (TAP)
To determine if you are a legal resident of New York State
- Instructions to request a Federal Tax Return Transcript from the IRS [pdf]
- Dependent Verification Worksheet [pdf]
- Independent Verification Worksheet [pdf]
- SNAP Benefits Worksheet (Food Stamps) [pdf]
- Child Support Paid Worksheet [pdf]
- Dependent Asset Worksheet [pdf]
- Independent Asset Worksheet [pdf]
- Dependent Student Budget and Resource Statement [pdf]
- Independent Student Budget and Resource Statement [pdf]
- Statement of Educational Purpose [pdf]
- Confirmation of Independence [pdf]