- Continuously foster a collaborative and service-oriented human resources environment
- Employ an engaged and professional HR team, committed to the support of faculty and staff needs
- Focus our efforts solely in support of the College’s mission and objectives.
We are committed to enriching the work, teaching and life experiences for all faculty and staff, in support of the College’s mission. Human Resources is dedicated to providing high quality service with a true sense of personal value for all faculty, staff and their families and consistently meeting or exceeding expectations in all human capital disciplines.
Dedicated to making your St. John Fisher College employment experience one that consistently exceeds expectations.
Health Care Reform Resources
Check out these resources to help you understand recent health care reforms and how they affect you.
- New Health Insurance Marketplace Coverage Options and Your Health Coverage [pdf] - information about health care coverage offered by Fisher
- Health Care Reform Presentation: Exchanges Update [pdf]
- VIDEO: Health Insurance Changes Coming Your Way Under the Affordable Care Act - from the Kaiser Family Foundation